- Chop the onion and mince the garlic.
- Mince the chili pepper, remove the seeds from the tomatoes and dice them.
- Clean and dice the swordfish, mince the mint.
- Dice the zucchini, dredge in flour and fry them in piping hot oil.
- Sauté the garlic and onion in a large saucepan and add the chili pepper and diced swordfish.
- Bathe with the wine, add the tomatoes and mint and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Cook the pasta al dente and mix with the fish, zucchini and mint in the saucepan, adding a pat of butter.
- The linguine should be served in their conza sauce piping hot.