How To Make Nicoise Salad:
1. Cut the tuna into thick cubes and let in marinate in oil, lemon, pepper and fresh thyme for at least 2 hours.
2. In a bowl, smash the anchovy with a fork and cover with the two kinds of oil, the pepper and the lemon.
3. In a large salad bowl, begin to unite all the ingredients, being careful to cut them all into the same size.
4. Wash the lettuce leaves and cut into slices, the green beans into little pieces and the hard-boiled eggs and tomatoes (removing the seeds first), into quarters.
5. Lastly, add the drained tuna and the anchovy and oil dressing.
6. Taste first before salting as many of the ingredients are already salty.
7. Toast the bread, and if desired, rub it with a garlic clove.
The bread can either be cut into cubes and added to the salad, or served in whole slices alongside.