Gordon Ramsay is the multitalented, multichannel chef - whether he's yelling at his Hell's Kitchen contestants, being served mouldy steak at a nightmare restaurant, or cooking up a nice burger with his daughter Matilda, viewers just can't seem to get enough of him.
Nevermind his rants, there are loads of videos where you can learn some great cooking skills from this Michelin starred chef.
Wake up from your afternoon slump with this list of our favourite Gordon Ramsay cooking videos with over 20 million views on YouTube.
1. A must for everyone, because there actually is a 'wrong way' to chop an onion. Master 5 basic cooking skills with Ramsay.
Ramsay teaches you five kitchen skills, which according to him are the 'absolute basic cooking skills': how to chop an onion, how to cook rice perfectly, how to skin and debone a fish, how to sharpen a knife, and finally, how to cook perfect pasta.
2. More cooking skills, for those who tend to massacre rather than butcher meat.
How to fillet a salmon, extract meat from a lobster, fillet a pork steak from a loin and more. Finally, learn these skills that you've had on your cooking bucket list.
3. Love caviar? See if you can handle watching Ramsay extracting real caviar from a sturgeon.
Don't just eat the caviar at the dinner party, but be the most interesting person in the room by actually knowing your stuff, thanks to Gordon Ramsay. Go live the high life and use Ramsay's recipe at the end to make yourself a caviar and lobster salad as well.
4. 29.7 million people have had Gordon Ramsay pork belly and crackling dreams. You can too.
You need not be afraid of working that beautifully fatty piece of pork belly. Do this delicious cut justice by following Ramsay's step-by-step guide on how to make slow-roasted pork belly with perfect crackling. With 29.7 million views, it's a hit video that deserves a spot on your favourites list.
5. What's better than Gordon cooking wild boar? Gordon running around in the wild chasing wild boar. Then, butchering it.
"It does not look happy," says Ramsay as he looks at the boar trapped in the cage. Watch with a strong stomach henceforth, only if you can handle guts and offal and all.
6. Gordon goes to icy Norway to tackle the king crab invasion problem.
For many years, king crabs have been seen as a threat in Europe. Originally introduced from Russia, these crustaceans have been able to breed rapidly and practically invade local waters, in the absence of natural predators in European waters (in Norway for example, king crab populations are under constant watch). Ramsay's out to the rescue. "They're big, and they're ugly." And they're delicious.
7. Gordon's steak is apparently so good that it can even turn a vegetarian zookeeper.
Admittedly the zookeeper wasn't a strict vegetarian but more one who needed some help in the self-care department. Eating pasta with pesto or baked potatoes every single day of your life can't be good for anyone, vegetarian or not.
8. Last but not least, here's Ramsay's take on a southern American classic, buttermilk fried chicken.
There are more than 23 million views on this video, and a whopping 23,000 comments (which we highly recommend at least skimming through for its pure entertainment value). Clearly, a Brit making fried chicken isn't very proper, but he is a Michelin star chef after all, and the kids do genuinely seem to love it.