ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
You'll love this irresistible dip made with cream cheese, jalapeno peppers, corn and bacon. It is perfect for parties, game day, picnics and more!
- Bacon, cooked 5 pieces, crumbled (optional)
- Cream cheese, at room temperature 1 lb
- Sour cream 1 cup
- Jalapeno pepper 5 each, diced
- Cheddar cheese, shredded 1 cup
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded 1 cup
- Green onions 4, sliced into rounds
- Corn kernels 1 cup
- Parmesan cheese 1/2 cup
- Basil, torn 5-6 springs
- Jalapeno, sliced 1/2 pepper (for garnish)
- Recipe category Side
- Recipe yield 1
How To Make Jalapeno Popper Dip
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Butter a 9-inch pie plate or 8x8 glass baking dish.
3. Mix the cream cheese, bacon, sour cream, jalapeno peppers, corn, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, and green onions in a large bowl.
5. Pour the cheese mixture into the greased baking dish. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden (the dip will be ready when the sides are bubbling). Garnish with basil and jalapeno slices, if desired.
7. Serve with crackers, bread, or veggies. Enjoy!
Vegetarian variation: If you'd like to make a vegetarian jalapeno popper dip don't add the bacon.