Do you dream of preparing fabulous French food? Then this French cookbook set from Juniper Books is a must-have in your kitchen.
French cooking is a subject that's been covered by countless chefs and authors, so how did the editors at Juniper scale it down to five cookbooks? They stuck to the classics.
In their French Cookbook Set, which retails for $350, you’ll find:
1. The Art of French Baking by Ginette Mathiot
2. The Country Cooking of France by Anne Willan
3. Escoffier: Le Guide Culinaire by Auguste Escoffier
4. Mastering the Art of French Cooking, Volume 1: The Essential Cooking Classics by Julia Child
5. Mastering the Art of French Cooking, Volume 2: The Essential Cooking Classics by Julia Child
The cookbooks have custom designed jackets that incorporate the colors of the French flag and a ‘’subtle’’ map of the country. They are available for purchase here.