For the Revaní
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Put the eggs and sugar into a mixer and blend for 5 minutes until the sugar dissolves and the eggs become pale and fluffy.
- Mix the semolina, flour, baking powder and shredded coconut in a bowl and set aside.
- Mix the yoghurt, oil and lemon zest. Add to the flour mixture, and then add this to the egg mixture. Whip slowly so that it becomes an airy cake batter.
- Pour into a baking tray and bake for 40 minutes.
- Pour the cold syrup over the hot cake and let it soak. Cool to room temperature.