Making the vegan chocolate cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 330F.
2. Pour the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well with a whisk.
3. In another bowl pour the liquid ingredients and stir well with a whisk.
4. Combine all ingredients and mix with a whisk until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
5. Pour the mixture into paper cups. The paper cups will be full for 3/4.
6. Put the cupcakes on a baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes. The oven temperature is important: if it is too warm you risk to turning cupcakes into muffins!
7. When cooked remove them from the oven and let cool completely at room temperature.
Prepare the frosting
1.Pour all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until soft and creamy.
2. Keep the frosting in refrigerator.
3. Decorate your cupcakes with the frosting and a little chili.