The awards, which allow entrants to submit as many images as they want, are organised in 15 categories, listed below.
While waiting to find out this year's winners (2017 entries can be sumbitted by Sunday 5 February 2017), here is a selection of the winningimages of 2016 (see the gallery at the top of the page).
Be ready to be inspired!
- BBC Good Food Fresh Talent Award (NEW)
- World Food Programme Food for Life (NEW)
- InterContinental London Park Lane Food at the Table (NEW)
- Startisans Food in the Street (NEW)
- Marks & Spencer Food Adventures (Mediterranean)
- Individual Restaurants Cream of the Crop
- Food for Celebration sponsored by Champagne Taittinger
- Errazuriz Wine Photographer of the Year
- Marks & Spencer Food Portraiture
- Partridges Food for Sale
- Production Paradise Food off the Press
- Pink Lady® Apple a Day
- Politics of Food
- Food for the Family
- Bring Home the Harvest
- Food in the Field
- The Philip Harben Award for Food in Action
- Food Bloggers
- Food Sn-apping
- Unearthed® Food in Film supported by delicious
- Young (Under 18s)
- Fujifilm Award for Innovation
Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year unearthed® Food in Film category is the award for film shorts, both documentary and non-documentary. Here are the 2016 winning videos.
From 28-30 October, join Fine Dining Lovers for a celebration of young culinary talent, when 12 global finalists will battle it out in Milan for the title of best young chef in the world - plus, join our first edition of Brain Food forum. See what's on.