If you’re looking for something extra special to celebrate Valentine’s Day this year, look no further than three-Michelin-star restaurant, MIrazur. The current number one on the World’s 50 Best Restaurant list has a special menu for delivery across three countries, or for pickup in Menton.
After the success of the restaurant’s new year’s eve takeout menu throughout France, Mauro and Julia Colagreco and the Mirazur team have applied their gastronomic expertise to develop a range of dishes (exclusively for all the hopeless romantics out there), which is available beyond the locality of Menton, where the restaurant is based.
The restaurant, regarded by many as the best in the world, has the following menu for delivery to locations in mainland France, Monaco, Spain and Brussels:
Mirazur's Valentine's Day Menu
• Grandmother Amalia's bread recipe to share and dip in our Menton lemon and pink berry olive oil
• Rose of Mediterranean scallops, roasted almond broth, Aquitaine caviar.
• Ravioli de l'Amour with shellfish and forgotten vegetables
• Turbot papillote, red curry and our romantic words
• Beef in cupid crust and truffle jus
• Pistachio and lemon chocolate love kiss
• Pink pepper and hibiscus macaroon
The menu is also available on click & collect at the Mirazur restaurant, Menton. The menu is available exclusively for Valentine's Day. Last orders on 10 February, 2021.
Rose of Mediterranean scallops, roasted almond broth, Aquitaine caviar
Ravioli de l'Amour with shellfish and forgotten vegetables
Turbot papillote, red curry and our romantic words