This Thanksgiving, make sure your food hits the table in style. A special table setting will highlight the holiday offerings that you've worked so hard to prepare for days, plus set the tone for a festive evening.
There are myriad ways to set the Thanksgiving dinner table, and whether you go for eye-catching Thanksgiving centerpieces or focus on the smaller details like napkin rings and placeholders, choose a style that works around the food and the people that you will be serving.
Here are our favourite Thanksgiving tablescapes.
9 Best Thanksgiving Table Decoration Ideas
1. Don't be afraid to pull out your favourite china
2. Simple, natural tones can speak volumes
3. Paint your pumpkins white for a classic look
4. Or match your pumpkins to your china
5. Dried branches can make light and airy centrepieces
6. Autumn leaves in all their shades are perfect with wooden crockery
7. A green and brown colour scheme is elevated with gold touches
8. Or get the kids to make some DIY gold corns
9. Flowers in blush tones add to an autumn feel