ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Easy and quick to prepare, this tapioca and fruit soup is perfect for breakfast: check the ingredients and the preparation.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Breakfast
- Recipe yield 4
How to prepare a tapioca and fruit soup
- Place the tapioca in a bowl, cover with hot water and soften for around 10 minutes.
- Place the apple juice, cream and sugar in a pot and bring to the boil.
- Reduce to the lowest heat and stir in the tapioca.
- Stir for around 20 minutes until the grains become transparent.
- Add the banana and the plums to the soup and season with lime juice and sugar.
- Remove from the heat and leave to cool. If the soup is too thick, add a little water.
- Transfer the tapioca soup to bowls and serve garnished with the passion fruit and the lime zest.