ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
A chocolate cheesecake with a twist: enjoy your breakfast with this chocolate cheesecake muffin recipe, an easy and mouthwatering dessert.
- Butter 120 g + some for the muffin pan
- Sugar 250 g
- Eggs 4
- Quark 1000 g, well drained (if necessary, squeeze in a clean dish towel)
- Corn starch 40 g
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Lemon zest 1 good pinch, finely grated
- Salt 1 pinch
- Bittersweet chocolate 125 g, 70% cocoa
- Icing sugar to dust
- Cream of wheat for the muffin pan
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Breakfast
- Recipe yield 8
Heat the oven to 180°C (fan) / 200°C / gas 6.
Grease the cups of the muffin pan with butter and scatter with cream of wheat.
Cream together the butter and sugar and beat in the eggs one by one.
Stir in the quark, corn starch, vanilla extract, baking powder, lemon zest and salt.
Spoon the batter into the pan cups and bake for approx. 30 minutes until golden brown.
Remove from the oven, let cool for a few minutes then remove from the pan and cool on a wire rack.
Melt the chocolate and drizzle over the muffins.
Serve dusted with icing sugar.