ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Creamy, light, and delicious. This is the perfect cucumber sandwich to enjoy as a snack or for tea time. It's also a great sandwich for picnics.
- Preparation time
- Recipe category Brunch
- Recipe yield 6
- Recipe cuisine English/Scottish
1. Mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, dill, garlic powder and diced cucumber. Let cool for 2 hours.
2. Cut the second cucumber into thin slices.
3. Spread the cream cheese sauce on slices of bread.
4. Add a few slices of cucumber to half of the slices and close with remaining slices of bread. Trim off the crusts.
5. Cut each sandwich in half to form triangles, or in thirds to form rectangles.