For the Chanterelle Bruschetta
- On a hot pan melt a knob butter until it foams.
- Then add a handful mushrooms.
- Try not to agitate the pan too much as this will release water from the mushrooms and they will stew.
- It is best to cook the mushrooms in batches for this same reason, too many and they will stew in their own juices.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes and continue with the next batch.
- Toast the bread and rub a clove of garlic along the toast.
- Serve the toast with mushrooms on top and a little of the mayonnaise drizzled on top.