JW Culinary Experiences
Nine Italian star-chefs will be taking part in this year's gourmet dining series at the luxury JW Marriott Venice Resort & SPA, located in the heart of Venice's lagoon. Find out how to reserve a spot and enjoy two days dedicated to fine Italian dining.
Nine Italian celebrity chefs will be hosting a series of unmissable gourmet weekend events as part of the JW Culinary Experiences, a series of fine-dining events held at the JW Marriott Venice Resort & SPA from 20 May to 11 September 2022
In the elegant luxury resort located in the heart of the Venice Lagoon, guests will be treated to two exclusive days centered around the finest Italian cuisine, as part of JW Culinary Experiences: on day one, an evening aperitif will be served on the terrace, allowing guests a relaxing evening to soak up the breathtaking views of Venice and try typical Venetian cicchetti by the resort's exective chef Giorgio Schifferegger. The folllowing day, budding chefs will have a unique opportunity to take part in a cooking class, held by a star guest chef, followed by an exclusive four-handed three-course dinner prepared by the guest chef and resident chef Michael Cusumano, at the Fiola Dopolavoro Venezia.
The JW Starred Chef Experiences package includes: accommodation, breakfast, 'Starry Aperitif' on Friday evening, cooking school at Sapori Cooking Academy on Saturday morning, four-handed dinner with starred chefs on Saturday evening and late check-out on Sunday.
The celebrity line-up includes young Italian chefs Paolo Griffa, Davide Marzullo and Edorardo Fumagali, who were all finalists in the S.Pellegrino Young Chef Acadamey global competition to find the best young chef in the world. See the full list of guest chefs and their respective restaurants below:
JW Culinary Experiences line-up of chefs for 2022:
- Chef Paolo Griffa (Petit Royal) 20-21 May 2022
- Chef Massimiliano Mascia (San Domenico di Imola) 3-4 June 2022
- Chef Fabio Pisani (Il Luogo di Aimo e Nadia) 17-18 June 2022
- Chef Theodor Falser (Johannesstube) 24-25 June 2022
- Chef Davide Marzullo (Trattoria Contemporanea) 01- 02 July 2022
- Chef Edoardo Fumagali (Locanda Margon) 29-30 July 2022
- Chef Peter Brunel 19-20 August 2022
- Chef Giuseppe di Iorio ( Aroma Restaurant) 26-27 August 2022
- Chef Luigi Lionetti (Le Monzù restaurant) 9-10 September 2022
How to book
To experience this Italian gourmet celebration, bookings can be made online or via the app.