Then don't miss out on your chance to upgrade your ticket by going VIP. Imagine obtaining exclusive access to one of the world’s most prestigious gastronomy events in the charming city of Budapest, as well as the Sihra trade show, on May 10th and 11th.
Sound good? Then head to the capital of culture between May 6th to 8th, where S.Pellegrino will offer all guests dining at select top restaurants in Budapest the chance to win an exclusive VIP ticket to attend and experience the Bocuse D'Or European finals, as well as the Sirha Budapest trade show.
And it doesn't end there, S.Pellegrino will also supply complimentary sparkling and refined mineral water to all guests during their dinner which can be enjoyed alongside a unique dish of the restaurants choice exclusively inspired by Bocuse d’Or to celebrate the special occasion.
The VIP tickets (200 in total) will be awarded through an instant-win contest at the following participating restaurants in Budapest:
• Faustos - Dohány utca 3
• Pomo d’oro - Arany János utca 9
• Le Perle Noire - Andrássy ùt 111
• Cafe 57 - Pusztaszeri út 57
• Buddha Bar - Váci utca 34
• Salon Boscolo - Erzsébet körút 9/11
• Prime Restaurant – Sas utca 18
• Alessio - Pasaréti út 55
• 48 étterem – Kecskemét; Bánk bán utca 9
• Ikon Debrecen - Debrecen, Piac utca 23
• Chianti Veszprém - Veszprém, Csermák A. utca 13
As England gets ready to reopen its restaurants on 12 April for outdoor dining after the lockdowns, restaurateurs and bar owners respond to the new legislation with some exciting pop-ups and creative al fresco dining solutions. Find out more.