Food and Wine Magazine has released its annual list of the Best New US Restaurants, a collection of 10 restaurants that are offering original, authentic and delicious cuisine.
The list collates some of the most exciting new openings across the country and includes everything from fast food to fine dining.
Take a look at the full list below and be sure to visit Food and Wine to read more about why each restaurant made the cut.
- Brewer’s Table at Surly Brewing, Minneapolis
- Cala, San Francisco
- Death & Taxes, Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Street on Hudson, New York City
- Launderette, Austin
- Locol, Los Angeles
- Monteverde Restaurant & Pastificio, Chicago
- Shaya, New Orleans
- The Dabney, Washington, D.C.
- Townsman, Boston