Potato Salad With Goat's Cheese and Grapes
A salad recipe perfect for every moment of the year: try this easy potato salad seasoned with vinegar, even tastier when added with goat's cheese and grapes.
17 October, 2014
Type of dish
0 HR 45 MIN
1 kg, small
1 red, peeled and cut into rings
200 g, red
3 tbsp, white wine
1 tbsp, sharred leaves
- Wash the potatoes and boil in salted water for about 25 minutes, then drain and leave to cool.
- Wash, dry and halve the grapes.
- Cut the potatoes into bite-sized pieces.
- Whisk together the vinegar, salt, pepper and oil and mix with the prepared salad ingredients.
- Check the seasoning.
- Spoon the salad onto plates or into dishes and scatter with the crumbled goat's cheese.