Slippery and floppy, spaghetti often seems to have a life of its own. So how to eat spaghetti according to the fine dining etiquette and table manners?
It's difficult to twist around the fork and difficult to eat, but it just tastes so delicious. That's why FDL has brought you this simple tutorial on how to eat spaghetti: you'll never never reach for the spoon, cut your pasta or slurp spaghetti ever again with this video.
WHAT NOT TO DO
- Don't use the spoon
- Never cut the threads of pasta
- Don't slurp
WHAT TO DO
- Keep the fork in a vertical position
- Use your fingers to twirl the fork's handle
- Put the fork prongs down against the rim, preferably not in the middle of the plate
- Rotate the fork clockwise until you have a neat little roll of spaghetti around it
- Don't load too much pasta onto the fork
- If it's too long, drop it down and restart
- Put everything into your mouth elegantly