Radish and Avocado Soup
Try this gluten-free, dairy-free radish and avocado soup, it's perfect for a light and yummy summer lunch.
15 August, 2018
Type of dish
2 HR 15 MIN
60 g, washed
1 l, gluten free
3, medium, halved, pitted and chopped
80 g, soy milk
1/2 tsp, ground
black, freshly ground
How to make a delicious radish and avocado soup
For the soup
- Combine the watercress, stock, avocado, spring onion, yogurt, lemon juice, and cumin in a food processor or blender.
- Blend on high until smooth and velvety.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pass through a fine sieve into a bowl.
- Cover and chill until cold, about 2 hours.
Divide soup between bowls. Top with radish, beansprouts, and some more freshly ground black pepper before serving.