Want to know the best dining spots in America for 2014? The folks at Zagat have got you covered as they've rounded up the top 20 restaurants across the United States.
To come up with the 20 Top-Rated Restaurants in America they polled over 224,000 diners in 36 major markets across America. Restaurants were evaluated on four basic criteria: food, decor, service and price.
The big winner in all categories was Bacchanalia in Atlanta. The restaurant features seasonal contemporary American cuisine from chef/owners Anne Quatrano and Clifford Harrison, who often source ingredients from their own farm.
Bacchanalia was praised for its incredible five-course prix fixe menu, an "impeccable" wine list and great service, among other things. Below is the full list of the 20 top-rated restaurants in America. You can see a slideshow of the winners over at Zagat.
1. Bacchanalia, Atlanta
2. Uchi, Austin
3. Neptune Oyster, Boston
4. Katsu Japanese Restaurant, Chicago
5. Saint-Emilion, Dallas/Ft. Worth
6. Carlos' Bistro, Denver area
7. Da Marco, Houston
8. Joël Robuchon, Las Vegas
9. Asanebo, Los Angeles
10. NAOE, Miami
11. Etch Restaurant, Nashville
12. Cochon Butcher, New Orleans
13. Le Bernardin, New York City
14. Fountain, Philadelphia
15. The Painted Lady, Portland, OR
16. Chez Vatel & Bistro, San Antonio
17. Sushi Ota, San Diego
18. Gary Danko, San Francisco
19. Nishino, Seattle
20. Rasika, Washington, DC