The Secret to Perfectly Grilled Stone Fruit
Grilled stone fruit is a fun addition to your summer meals. It's an easy way to kick up a steak dinner, perk up a salad or sauce, and make dessert all that more irresistible. If you are keen on turning peaches, nectarines, plums, apricots and even cherries into delectable grilled treats follow these easy tips.
Tips For Making Delectable Grilled Stone Fruit
- Light or set your grill to medium heat.
- Halve the stone fruit and place on the grill cut side down.
- Grill for a few minutes then turn and continue grilling.
- If you'd like, baste the fruit with sauce or melted butter.
- Grill until the stone fruit has caramelized and softened.
- Transfer to a plate and enjoy!
Watch How To Make Grilled Stone Fruit
This quick video tutorial shows you how to get the job done:
Video via Whole Foods Market/YouTube