If you're a movie buff you will probably remember the scenes in which these restaurants were featured, whether for popping the question or re-living some Disney magic, these are all fine dining establishments in their own right that have stood the test of time and featured in some truly Blockbuster movies:
1) Four Seasons Restaurant, East 52nd Street, New York, USA in The Wolf of Wall Street (2013) (Featured above)
Belfort (DiCaprio) proposes to Naomi in these glamorous surroundings.
2) Park Hyatt, Tokyo, Japan in Lost in Translation (2003)
Bill Murray and Scarlett Johansson's characters spend much time in the New York Bar and Grill drowning their loneliness in a late night whisky.
3) Nobu, London, UK in Notting Hill (1999)
Good enough for Anna (Julia Roberts) and William (Hugh Grant) in Brit-flick, Notting Hill this is their dinner in the swanky chain, Nobu.
4) Le Grand Véfour, Paris, France in Midnight in Paris (2011)
The pair of young lovers featured in Woody Allen's film fall under the charms of this renowned Michelin starred Parisien restaurant.
5) Smith & Wollensky’s, 797 Third Ave, NY, USA - Various
This New York high end steakhouse was the meeting place for Christian Bale and William Dafoe's characters in the 2000 film American Psycho. This was also the venue for American film, The Devil Wears Prada (2006).
6) Hakassan, London, UK in About a Boy (2002)
Michelin star Chinese restaurant, Hakkasan, is where the charming Hugh Grant tries to unravel his character's web of lies in About A Boy.
7) Monsieur Paul, Disneyworld, USA - Ratatouille (2007)
Not technically the original venue - considering it was an animated film - this ratatouille style fine dining bistro is a definite way to re-live the atmosphere of the film whilst enjoying some good food.
8) Criterion, Piccadilly, London, UK - The Dark Knight (2008)
This swanky restaurant in the heart of Piccadilly, London, featured in The Dark Knight during the restaurant scene when Bruce Wayne tells his guests that he owns the restaurant . The restaurant has also featured in: A Good Year, London Boulevard, Gambit and Downton Abbey to name but a few.