Curry Lentil Soup with Turmeric
An easy and tasty recipe for curry lentil soup, a vegan dish prepared with tomatoes, turmeric and ginger: spicy and very easy to make.
25 January, 2017
1 red, finely chopped
20 g, fresh, peeled and diced
30 g, root, peeled and diced
2 tsp, indian powder
400 g, waxy, diced
150 g, yellow, rinsed
200 g, cherry, halved
2 tbsp, chopped
- To prepare the curry lentil soup first fry the onion, chilli, ginger and turmeric in hot oil.
- Add the curry powder and fry for a few minutes.
- Quench with the stock and add the carrots and potatoes.
- Simmer for around 10 minutes.
- Add the lentils and the tomatoes to the soup and cook for another 10-15 minutes so that the lentils are al dente.
- Season the curry lentil soup with salt and ground black pepper and serve garnished with parsley.