Peanut Butter Fudge
Just follow the simple steps below to prepare a delicious peanut butter fudge. It's a silky and smooth treat that melts in your mouth in every bite!
27 November, 2018
2 HR 45 MIN
120 g and for the tin
175 g, smooth
100 g, chopped
110 g, chopped
How to make peanut butter fudge
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan.
- Stir in the brown sugar and the milk and cook at a rolling boil for around 2 minutes, stirring.
- Take off the heat and stir in the peanut butter and a few drops of vanilla essence.
- Sieve the icing sugar into a bowl.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture over the sugar and mix until smooth.
- Put around 1/5 of the mixture to one side. Tip the rest into a flat, buttered tin (approx. 20x20 cm) and smooth flat.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for around 2 hours until set.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over hot water.
- Add to the reserved fudge mixture and stir in well.
- Line a baking tray with grease-proof paper.
- Spoon the chocolate fudge into a piping bag with a plain nozzle and pipe small blobs onto the baking tray.
- Scatter over the peanuts, cover and put to chill.
- Turn the fudge out of the tin and cut into cubes.
- Place one piece of chocolate fudge on each peanut butter fudge square.