For the pasta dough
- Combine the flours, xanthan gum, salt, and water in a bowl.
- Mix briefly until just combined, and then create a well in the middle.
- Crack the eggs into the well and add the oil. Knead for 5-6 minutes to form a smooth dough; if necessary add a little more flour or a little water if too wet or dry.
- Shape into a ball, wrap in clingfilm, and leave to rest at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Split the dough into four pieces and roll out each piece through a pasta machine into long sheets; reduce the thickness setting with each pass of the dough through the machine until you reach about 0.5 cm | 0.25" thickness.