For the turnip and Brussel sprouts curry
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan or wok set over a moderate heat until hot.
- Add the curry paste, ginger, and lime leaves, stirring well. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the chillies and garlic, and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Cover with the stock and coconut milk.
- Bring to a simmer and then stir in the turnips and Brussels sprouts.
- Cook over a reduced heat for 20-25 minutes, stirring from time to time, until the vegetables are tender to the tip of a knife.
- Season to taste with fish sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, salt, and some freshly ground pepper.
- Cover and set aside until ready to serve.