Peanut Butter Cookies
Here is an easy and quick way to prepare a delicious peanut butter cookies, ready in about 30 minutes from start to finish.
27 November, 2018
Type of dish
0 HR 30 MIN
100 g, crunchy
100 g, softened
200 g, light, Muscovado
All purpose flour
250 g, self rising
How to make peanut butter cookies
- Heat the oven to 180°C /gas 4.
- Put the peanut butter, butter and sugar into a bowl and beat well together until smooth.
- Beat in the egg. Stir in the flour and mix well.
- Roll into small balls and place, slightly apart on a non-stick baking tray.
- Using a potato masher or a fork, flatten each cookie. Using a plain round cutter trim the edge of each cookie.
- Reshape the trimmings to make another couple of cookies.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes until golden brown.