Veal Carpaccio with Celery
Try this veal carpaccio with celery and pumpkin seeds, it's an easy and light dish to serve in a special occasion.
08 May, 2018
0 HR 15 MIN
250 g, fillet, sliced very thinly (frozen beforehand if necessary)
1 - 2 sticks
2 tbsp, roasted
How to make a delicious carpaccio with celery
- Arrange the veal fillet on 4 plates.
- Wash and trim the celery and cut lengthwise into very thin strips, using a mandolin if available.
- Arrange attractively on the meat along with the pumpkin seeds.
- Mix the olive oil with the lemon juice, drizzle over the veal and celery and season with freshly ground pepper.
- Hand toast and butter separately.