1. Toast the nuts in a pan (without oil) until fragrant. Allow to cool.
2. Coarsely chop the nuts and fruit using a food processor. Mix in the cinnamon, nutmeg, mace and flour.
3. Put the powdered sugar and honey in a sauce pan. Cook for approximately 3 minutes while stirring. Add the nut mixture. Allow to cool until the mixture is spreadable.
4. Spread the mixture on the wafers. Put the wafers on a baking tray which has been lined with parchment paper. Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 30 minutes.
5. Remove the wafers from the tray. Slice immediately into whatever size bars you prefer. Allow to cool.