Chocolate Fudge Brownies
Looking for a new dessert recipe with chocolate? Try this mouthwatering chocolate fudge brownies.
08 October, 2018
Type of dish
1 HR 15 MIN
300 g, chopped coarsely
1 tsp, essence
All purpose flour
How to prepare delicious cholocate fudge brownies
- Heat the oven to 200°C (180°C in a fan oven), gas 6.
- Grease the baking pan with baking paper, line the base and two long sides with baking paper, extending paper 2 cm above the edge of the pan.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter, add chocolate and stir over low heat, without boiling, until the mixture is smooth. Stir in sugar and transfer the mixture to a large bowl. Cool until just warm.
- Stir in eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla essence, flour, choc chips and sour cream.
- Spread the mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake in the oven for about 30-40 minutes.
- Cover tin with foil, bake for further 15 minutes.
- Brownies will be soft and sticky in the centre, and will set as they cool.
- Cool in the pan, turn topside up onto a wire rack and dust with sifted icing sugar.
- Cut into squares and serve.