- In a bowl, mix the softened butter until it obtains a creamy consistency.
- Add the other ingredients after passing them through a sieve, and then, at the end, the lavender flowers.
- Leave in the refrigerator for an hour.
- When the dough is well-chilled, create a long roll and then use a knife to cut the dough into little discs, about 1,5 cm in width.
- Arrange them on a lined baking tray and cook at 160°C for 15 minutes.
Tip: Instead of the vanilla extract, you can use the chopped seeds of 1 vanilla pod or some vanilla-flavoured sugar.