Finally, another season of Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown is coming. The second season of the CNN show will premiere September 15th.
The season opener shows Bourdain traveling to Jerusalem, West Bank and the Gaza Strip. Here's the season lineup:
- Spain - Bourdain explores Andalucía during Semana Santa (Holy Week)
- New Mexico - A look at the mixture of cultures that gave way to this unique place.
- Copenhagen - Be on the lookout for a cameo from the city's most famous chef, Rene Redzepi.
- Sicily - This episode will feature plenty of food porn from this gorgeous Mediterranean island.
- Detroit - Revisiting the Motor City's past while considering its present state and future.
- Tokyo - Bourdain dives into the city's exciting dark side.
- South Africa - The food and culture of modern day Johannesburg is explored.