ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
This roasted asparagus hummus is an ideal spring side, to enjoy with crudités, crostini or toasts. Follow the simple steps below to prepare it at home.
For the hummus
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Side
- Recipe yield 4
How to make roasted asparagus hummus
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180° fan) gas 6.
- Toss the asparagus with the olive oil and some salt and pepper on a baking tray.
- Roast for 6-8 minutes until starting to colour at the edges.
- Remove from the oven and let cool briefly.
- Chop the asparagus and combine with the chickpeas, garlic, lemon juice, and tahini in a food processor.
- Blend on high until smooth, slowly adding the extra-virgin olive oil through the feeder spout until incorporated.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Spoon into a serving dish.
- Top the asparagus hummus with sliced spring onion greens and serve with crostini on the side.