Spicy Turkey Curry with Vegetables
An spicy curry recipe with a Thai twist: try this mouthwatering spicy turkey curry with vegetables, served with cashew nuts and rice.
05 November, 2018
1 HR 0 MIN
2 chinese (Jelly ear fungus also known as Wood ear mushroom)
350 g, breast fillet
2 small red
1 tbsp clarified
1 tsp freshly chopped
150 g, natural
2 tbsp, chopped
- Soak the mushrooms in hot water for 1/2 hour.
- Rinse well and cut into smaller pieces.
- Cut the turkey breast into even 3 cm cubes.
- Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic. Clean the vegetables. Slice the leek at an angle and cut the pepper into strips.
- Chop the chillies very finely.
- Melt the clarified butter in a large microwavable dish at 600 watts.
- Stir in the onion, garlic and ginger.
- Cover with microwavable film and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the diced turkey breast, cover and cook for a further 1 minute.
- Add the mushrooms, leek, pepper and chillies, cover and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the coconut cream.
- Whisk the curry powder into the yoghurt, pour over the ingredients in the dish and mix well.
- Cover with the microwavable film again and cook at 600 watts for 8-10 minutes, or until done, stirring once or twice during this time.
- Roughly chop the cashew nuts and mix into the turkey curry.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve sprinkled with parsley.
- Serve with rice.