To prepare the chicken and cheese quesadillas:
1. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
2. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and cook for about 4 minutes on each side, until cooked through and no pink juices remain.
3. Remove from the pan and dice into cubes. Set aside.
4. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to the pan and cook the onions and peppers for 4-5 minutes until softened. Remove and set aside.
5. Lightly oil a separate frying pan and lay a flour tortilla in the pan.
6. Sprinkle with 1/4 of the cheese, then 1/4 of the chicken and cooked peppers and onions.
7. Top with a second tortilla.
8. Cook until golden on the base, then turn over and continue cooking until the second side is golden.
9. Repeat with the remaining tortillas and filling.
10. Cut each chicken and cheese quesadilla into wedges and garnish with oregano and coriander.