Apple and cinnamon flapjacks recipe
22 January, 2019
- Heat the oven to 180°C (160° fan) 350°F gas 4.
- Grease a 20cm|8" square tin.
- Melt the butter, sugar and syrup together in a large pan over a low heat.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the oats and cinnamon.
- Peel the apples and grate them into the mixture.
- Add the sunflower seeds and stir well.
- Press evenly into the tin, smoothing with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until golden.
- Cool in the tin for 10 minutes then cut into 12-16 pieces while still warm.
- Heat the golden syrup in a small frying pan.
- Add the apple slices and poach in the syrup over medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Place the syrup soaked apple slices on top of the flapjacks.
Perfect Pickled Peppers
How do you make pickled peppers? Discover the best and easiest recipe for pickled peppers along with all the best tips and tricks.
Amaretto Sour Recipe
A unique and refreshing drink made with amaretto liqueur: discover the original recipe for amaretto sour cocktail, by Fine Dining Lovers.
Rice Krispie Treats with Chocolate Drizzle recipe