Apple and cinnamon flapjacks recipe
22 January, 2019
- Heat the oven to 180°C (160° fan) 350°F gas 4.
- Grease a 20cm|8" square tin.
- Melt the butter, sugar and syrup together in a large pan over a low heat.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the oats and cinnamon.
- Peel the apples and grate them into the mixture.
- Add the sunflower seeds and stir well.
- Press evenly into the tin, smoothing with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until golden.
- Cool in the tin for 10 minutes then cut into 12-16 pieces while still warm.
- Heat the golden syrup in a small frying pan.
- Add the apple slices and poach in the syrup over medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Place the syrup soaked apple slices on top of the flapjacks.
Cucumber and Dill Salad
Learn how to prepare a fresh and creamy cucumber and dill salad. Find out the easiest recipe on Fine Dining Lovers.
A juicy, homemade dessert from France. Discover the best blueberry clafoutis recipe on Fine Dining Lovers and enjoy this unique dessert.
Rice Krispie Treats with Chocolate Drizzle recipe