Apple and cinnamon flapjacks recipe
22 January, 2019
- Heat the oven to 180°C (160° fan) 350°F gas 4.
- Grease a 20cm|8" square tin.
- Melt the butter, sugar and syrup together in a large pan over a low heat.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the oats and cinnamon.
- Peel the apples and grate them into the mixture.
- Add the sunflower seeds and stir well.
- Press evenly into the tin, smoothing with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until golden.
- Cool in the tin for 10 minutes then cut into 12-16 pieces while still warm.
- Heat the golden syrup in a small frying pan.
- Add the apple slices and poach in the syrup over medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Place the syrup soaked apple slices on top of the flapjacks.
Clover Club Cocktail
With its foamy head, the Clover Club cocktail is one of the most recognisable drinks. Find out how to prepare it and when it is best to serve it.
Chicken Zucchini Casserole
Check out this chicken and zucchini casserole recipe. A perfect dish for winter and to use up leftover chicken. Find out how to make it.
Rice Krispie Treats with Chocolate Drizzle recipe