How To Prepare A Meatless Egg Benedict
1. Heat the grill (broiler) to its highest setting.
2. Wash the spinach and place in a large pan.
3. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until wilted then drain well and squeeze out any excess liquid.
4. Bring a wide pan of salted water to the boil then turn the heat down to a very gently simmer.
5. Carefully break the eggs into the pan and poach for 3-4 minutes.
6. While the eggs are poaching, spread the muffins with the butter, arrange the tomato slices on top and season with salt and pepper. Add the spinach.
7. Remove the eggs from the pan with a slotted spoon, drain well and place on top of the spinach.
8. Spoon over the hollandaise, place under the grill for 2 minutes then serve immediately.