For the herb crêpes
- Blend together the flour, eggs, milk, salt, butter, and the herbs in a food processor until you have a smooth batter.
- Pour into a jug and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Heat a little sunflower oil in a non-stick frying or crêpe pan set over a medium heat until hot.
- Add a small ladle of batter to the pan and tilt with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes until golden underneath and then flip and cook for a further minute or so.
- Remove to a plate and repeat the process using a little more oil for each pancake; keep cooked pancakes loosely covered with aluminium foil to keep warm.