How to make spaghetti Napoli
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to a boil and cook the spaghetti according to the packet instructions.
2. Heat the oil in a pan and gently cook the onions until soft.
3. Add the garlic, cook for 1 minute, then add the celery.
4. Cook for 5 minutes, then add the wine.
5. Allow the wine to bubble for 1 minute, then add the tomatoes and cook for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Stir in the olives and the sugar and season with salt and pepper.
7. Stir the sauce into the drained spaghetti and serve garnished with the basil.