Soil Soup Richard's Soil
Soil soup recipe: Richard's Soil by chef Yoshihiro Narisawa from Les Creations de Narisawa in Tokyo, a unique Japanese soup with an unexpected taste
30 March, 2012
3 l from Shinshu (soft water)
- Chop the unwashed burdock on the chopboard.
- In the deep pan, add canola oil, burdock, soil and stir-fry together and bring out the strong aroma.
- Add spring water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 90 minutes.
- Use Thermomix for 5 seconds.
- Use large chinois and press with ladle until the moisture is gone.
- Use paper filter and strain again then simmer until it gets 800ml.
- Add lecithin, whip with Bamix and serve.