Italian Crostini Recipe topped with sautéed kale and mascarpone
Italian crostini recipe topped with sautéed kale and mascarpone spread.
19 August, 2013
0 HR 50 MIN
1 each, read
- Blanche the kale in boiling salt water for around 5 min. Quench, drain and chop.
- Fry the onion and garlic in 2 tbsp of the artichoke heart oil for 1-2 min. Stir in the kale and the artichokes, season with salt and ground black pepper and add the wine. Cover and simmer for around 10 min.
- Remove the lid, allow the liquid to evaporate, season to taste and leave to cool.
- Preheat the grill.
- Drizzle the bread with some olive oil and grill on both sides for 2-3 min. Remove from the grill, leave to cool.
- Spread with the mascarpone, add the cabbage mixture and serve.