The World's 50 Best Restaurants sponsored by S.Pellegrino and Acqua Panna has revealed its second tier list ahead of the awards in Bilbao on 19 June, which you can watch live on Fine Dining Lovers.
The 51-100 list, which along with the top 50 is decided on by a voting Academy comprising over 1000 international restaurant industry experts, this year features 12 new entries, including SingleThread in California (no.91), the winner of the Miele One to Watch Award 2018, and Bangkok's Sühring, the list's highest new entry at number 54. Canada makes an appearance for the first time since 2015, with Toronto's Alo (No.94), while Leo in Bogotá is the first restaurant from Colombia to appear on the extended list at number 99.
The list's highest riser is Tokyo's Florilège, which jumps 40 places to number 59, after a hugely successful Asia's 50 Best Restaurants. The USA is the most represented country with eight restaurants on the list, followed by Spain with six. Germany has four, including two new entries.
While the likes of Dominique Crenn's Atelier Crenn and Ana Roš's Hiša Franko don't feature here, with the sensible money being on them cracking the top 50 – read their inspiring stories – a number of big names drop out of the top list, including Amber in Hong Kong and De Librije in Zwolle.
The top 50 ceremony itself will take place at Bilbao's Euskalduna Palace and will be preceeded by a special #50BestTalks event featuring seven of the world's best chefs, as well as a 'Food Meets Art' debate brought to you by S.Pellegrino, featuring chefs Alain Passard and Massimo Bottura.
Additionally, two further awards have been announced ahead of the event: Clare Smyth is this year's elit Vodka World's Best Female Chef, while Gastón Acurio has been named Diners Club® Lifetime Achievement Award 2018 winner.
See the full 51-100 list below and don't forget, you can watch the live stream of the World's 50 Best Restaurants 2018 from 8.45pm CEST on 19 June on Fine Dining Lovers. Don't miss any of the action!
World's 50 Best Restaurants 2018: 51-100
51. De Librije, Zwolle, Netherlands
52. L'Astrance Paris, France
53. Benu, San Francisco, USA
54. Sühring, Bangkok, Thailand
55. Don Julio, Buenos Aires, Argentina (New)
56. Amber, Hong Kong, China
57. Nerua, Bilbao, Spain
58. Brae, Birregurra, Australia
59. Florilège, Tokyo, Japan
60. Tegui, Buenos Aires, Argentina
61. Burnt Ends, Singapore
62. Momofuku Ko, New York, USA
63. Hof Van Cleve, Kruishoutem, Belgium
64. Sud 777, Mexico City, Mexico
65. Frantzén, Stockholm, Sweden (New)
66. Vendôme, Bergisch Gladbach, Germany
67. Fäviken, Järpen, Sweden
68. Quique Dacosta, Denia, Spain
69. Chef’s Table at Brooklyn Fare, New York, USA
70. Selfie, Moscow, Russia
71. Relae, Copenhagen, Denmark
72. Twins Garden, Moscow, Russia (New)
73. Aqua, Wolfsburg, Germany
74. The Fat Duck, Bray, England
75. Belcanto, Lisbon, Portugal
76. Martin Berasategui, Lasarte-Oria, Spain
77. Elkano, Getaria, Spain (New)
78. Mingles, Seoul, Korea
79. A Casa do Porco, São Paulo, Brazil (New)
80. Lung King Heen, Hong Kong, China
81. Per Se, New York, USA
82. Hedone, London, UK
83. Estela, New York, USA
84. St John, London, UK
85. Le Coucou, New York, USA (New)
86. The French Laundry, Yountville, USA
87. Maní, São Paulo, Brazil
88. Nobelhart & Schmutzig, Berlin, Germany (New)
89. The Jane, Antwerp, Belgium
90. Indian Accent, New Delhi, India
91. SingleThread, Healdsburg, USA (New)
92. L'Effervescence, Tokyo, Japan (New)
93. 8 1/2 Otto e Mezzo Bombana, Hong Kong, China
94. Alo, Toronto, Canada
95. Enigma, Barcelona, Spain (New)
96. Diverxo, Madrid, Spain
97. Atelier, Munich, Germany (New)
98. 108, Copenhagen, Denmark (New)
99. Leo, Bogotá, Colombia
100. Lasai, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil