ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Daikon salad with watermelon is the perfect recipe for a delicious summer side: very easy to make, the recipe will be even tastier adding thyme and paprika.
- Daikon 1 (Chinese radish), peeled and sliced thinly
- Watermelon 1/2 sugar baby, peeled and sliced into thin wedges
- Lemon juice 1 tsp,
- Thyme to taste (finely chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper black, freshly ground, to taste
- Paprika 1 pinch, smoked, to taste
- Grape seed oil 2 tbsp
- Sage fresh leaves to garnish
- Preparation time
- Recipe category Side
- Recipe yield 2
Watermelon and Daikon Salad
To prepare watermelon and daikon salad first divide daikon slices and watermelon evenly between two serving plates.
In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, thyme, salt, pepper, paprika and grape seed oil.
Drizzle dressing over the watermelon and daikon salad just prior to serving; garnish with fresh sage leaves.