ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Looking for a great appetizer? You will love this tasty recipe for baked porcini mushrooms stuffed with freshly-grated Parmesan cheese, garlic and spices.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Side
- Recipe yield 8
- Recipe cuisine Italian
How To Make Baked Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Separate large mushroom caps from stems, clean well with a damp cloth and dry with a dry cloth. Trim the stems, cut them into pieces and then chop them with the garlic and a pinch of salt.
2. In a bowl, blend mushrooms, eggs, fresh bread without crusts, soften in warm milk then squeeze dry, Parmesan cheese, oregano, marjoram, 15ml olive oil and a little freshly ground pepper.
3. Blend, add salt to taste, then stuff the hollow in the mushroom caps with filling. Level off the surface well with the dampened blade of a knife.
4. Grease an oven dish slightly with the remaining olive oil and place the mushroom caps in it; trickle olive oil over the surface and bake in the oven for about 40 minutes over moderate heat.
5. Can also be made with other types of mushrooms, including champignon.
Wine pairing: Prosecco Spumante DOCG Conegliano and Valdobbiadene