ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Spicy roasted cauliflower is the perfect recipe for a tasty side: very easy to make, it's enriched with turmeric, cherry tomatoes and cannellini beans.
- Cauliflower 1 head, outer leaves removed and cut into florets
- Shallot 6 medium, peeled and left whole
- Tomato 8 ounces, cherry, rinsed and halved
- Cannellini beans 425 g, canned, rinsed and drained
- Bay 3 leaves
- Water 125 ml
- Extra virgin olive oil 55 ml
- Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric 1 1/2 tablespoons, ground
- Paprika 1/2 teaspoon, ground, sweet
- Cumin 1/4 teaspoon, ground
- Salt to taste
- Pepper Freshly ground black, to taste
- Parsley 15 g, finely chopped
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Side
- Recipe yield 6
How to make Spicy Roasted Cauliflower recipe
To prepare spicy roasted cauliflower first preheat oven to 160°C.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the cauliflower, shallots, tomatoes, beans, and bay leaves.
In a separate bowl, combine the water, oil, lemon juice, turmeric, sweet paprika, cumin, salt and pepper together; whisk to incorporate.
Drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
Roast in preheated oven for 60 to 75 minutes or until cauliflower florets are golden and caramelized.
Sprinkle chopped parsley over the top of the spicy roasted cauliflower and serve.