ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Master this easy recipe for a delicious potato salad, the perfect side dish for BBQs and grilled meat.
- Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and quartered 1.15 kg | 7 cups
- Fresh chives, finely chopped or snipped; plus extra for garnish 30 g | 1/2 cup
- Sour cream 55 g | 1/4
- Mayonnaise 110 g | 1/2 cup
- Ground mustard 3/4 teaspoon
- Vinegar 1 1/2 tablespoons
- Sugar 2 teaspoons
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Side
- Recipe yield 8
1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan, and cover with water. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer over low heat until fork tender, about 15 to 20 minutes. Drain completely and cool. Roughly cut into bite-size pieces and place in a serving bowl. Sprinkle chives over the potatoes.
2. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, ground mustard, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Drizzle dressing over the potatoes and toss to coat. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour prior to serving. Check seasoning, dust with paprika and garnish with fresh chives immediately before serving.