ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Learn how to prepare a delicious casserole with potato, tomatoes and onions, it's a perfect side for any meat or seafood dish.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Side
- Recipe yield 4
How to make a potato casserole with tomatoes and onions
- Heat the oven to 190°C (170° fan) gas 5.
- Put the potatoes in a pan with water to cover, bring to a boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Brush1 tablespoon of oil over the base and sides of a baking dish.
- Layer the potatoes, tomatoes, onion and rosemary in the dish, seasoning and drizzling each layer with oil.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes, until the top, is lightly browned.