ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Serve up this pear salad with rocket, Gorgonzola and walnuts as a tasty side, or as a main dish for a light and rapid meal.
- Preparation time
- Recipe category Side
- Recipe yield 4
How to make a pear salad with rocket, Gorgonzola and walnuts
- Briefly toast the nuts in a frying pan then transfer to a bowl to cool.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and toast the bread then cut or tear into bite-sized pieces.
- Arrange the rocket on a large serving plate.
- Arrange the pears on top and scatter over the nuts and bread.
- Crumble over approximately two-thirds of the cheese.
- Crumble the remaining cheese into a tall container and add the garlic, honey, vinegar, 1-2 tbsp water and the oil.
- Blend to a fine purée.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper and drizzle over the salad before serving.