ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
The marinated vegetable carpaccio is a delicious side perfect as accompaniment to rich meat or fish dishes. Follow the steps below to prepare it at home!
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Side
- Recipe yield 4
How to make a tasty marinated vegetable carpaccio
- Wash and trim the zucchini and slice thinly at an angle.
- Peel and thinly slice the carrots, also at an angle, using a mandolin vegetable slicer if available.
- Heat the sunflower oil and sauté the carrots and zucchini until golden brown.
- Add the garlic at the end and drain on kitchen paper.
- Put the vegetables into a bowl with the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and capers and mix.
- Chop the mint (reserving a few leaves to garnish) and add to the vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper, add lemon juice to taste and leave to marinate for at least 3 hours.
- Check the seasoning before serving.